|Name Of The Scheme||Total Capacity||Duration|
|Electrician||Two Years||Passed in 10thclass examination under 10+2system of Education with science as one of the subject or its equivalent.|
|Fitter||Two Years||Passed in 10thclass examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent.|
|Name Of Course||Duration||Tentative date of Course||When to apply|
|Electrician||Two Years||August to July||June to July|
|Fitter||Two Years||August to July||June to July|
|Eligibility for Admission|
|Only those candidates can apply who have passed approved examination as soon below.The applicant will be called to appear in the written test to be held by the institute within 15 days after the last date of application as advertise .Question from Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,G.K,English and Hindi will be asked to replay within two houres.Candidates who completed this written test may have to face viva voice Examination the next day or same day for final selection.|
|Age for Admission|
|Candidates of 14-40 years of age as on the date of the starts of new session are eligible for admission I.T.I/I.T.Cs.under craftsmen scheme .However in case of ex-serviceman and war widow’s maximum age relaxation is 45 years.The maximum age for seperated women and person with disabilities is 40 years.|
- There may be some change in above mention Fee.
- 60% of caution money will be refunded within one year after result to those trainees who have completed successfully training.In any other cases full caution money will be forfeited.
- Trainees should reach institute on time. Trainees who are ill be admitted to the class only with the permission of the Principal/Group instructor. Habitual latecomers may be fined or may be asked to leave the institute.
- The Institute dairy should be brought to the institute daily falling with a fine of Rs. 10/- will be charged of the trainees loses the diary or deface it a fine of Rs. 50/- will be levied.
- Trainees who absent themselves without leave shall produced the reason for being absent, before being admitted to the class room/workshop with the permission of the principle/G.I.
- All cycle must be locked and kept in the cycle stand. Institute will not be responsible for loose of any kind.
- Trainees are expected to take due care of institute properly.Any damage done willfully or accidentally have to be made good either collectively or individually as the case may be.
- Every trainee should take care of his belongings.
- Trainees are expected to sort out their problem. If any in dialogues with the principal of the institute.
- Trainees should abstain from any act, which is likely to damage the reputation of the institute.
- Strict regularity, honesty, obedience, courtesy in speech and conduct, respect for institute authorities and members of the staffs is to be the hallmarks of trainees of the institute.
- Unapproved books, magazine or any other objects liable to prove source of disturbance for the smooth running of the institute and should not be allowed to bring to the institute.
- Trainees are forbidden to bring any harmful things to the Institute.